Euro Door Cylinder Thumbturn Brass
£9.99 (Exc. VAT)
Status: In Stock
Ships within 2-3 working days to U.K & Ireland
|Quantity Discounts (enter quantity below)
Add To Cart
Brass Door Cylinder A High Security Euro Profile Thumbturn Cylinder suitable for uPVC, Aluminium and Timber Doors. This cylinder comes standard with 3 keys, additional keys can be supplied on request. Also if you require more than one cylinder and wish them all to operate with the one key we offer a Keyed Alike service. There are many advantages to having a thumbturn on the interior of your door cylinder. It enables you to lock or un-lock the door without having to use the key. In the case of an emergency when the property has to be vacated in a hurry then the thumbturn can be life saving.
- 6 pin security
- Complete with 3 keys
- Fixing screw included
- Excellent resistance to forced entry
- Fits all Euro profile designed locks
- Used on UPVC, aluminium and timber door
How to Replace Your Cylinder
1. Open the Door and remove the cylinder retaining screw which passes through the multi-point door lock and threads into the side of the cylinder (fig.1)
2. Insert the key into the cylinder and rotate to a position of 30 deg. or 1.00 o’clock. You will then be able to slide/pull the cylinder out using the key.
3. On occasions it is necessary to loosen the Handle screws to ease the removal of the cylinder.
4. To refit a cylinder repeat this procedure in reverse order.