Kanten Fix Touch Up Pen
£11.25 (Exc. VAT)
Status: In Stock
Ships within 2-3 working days to U.K & Ireland
|Quantity Discounts (enter quantity below)
Add To Cart
Kanten-Fix 'PLUS' version of Konig's highly regarded colour edging pens, which feature an integrated valve for accurate dye flow control while colouring edges, grooves and scratches.
- This uPVC repair pen includes 2 spare tips that are conveniently integrated into the bottom of the pen. The two tips provided can be used to paint broad or fine strokes and lines. Further great selling points are the fact that this pen can be used indoor or outdoor, are fast-drying and resistant to wiping and scratching.Repairing scratches in uPVC windows, doors and frames.
- Repair scratches and chips on furniture, work tops etc.
- Edging uPVC profiles.
- Filing-in welds on uPVC.
- Use indoors AND outside.
- Resistant to Wiping and Scratching.
- Spare Broad-stroke Bullet Tip.
- Spare Fine-stroke Chisel Tip.