Painters Mate Decorators Sealant
£1.25 (Exc. VAT)
Status: In Stock
Ships within 2-3 working days to U.K & Ireland
|Quantity Discounts (enter quantity below)
Add To Cart
Soudal Painters mate gap filler and Decorators sealant. A one-part flexible emulsion joint sealant providing an economic solution for low movement joints. Can be painted and papered over once sealant has cured. Contains a fungicide to prevent mould growth. Typically used for repairing, filling and sealing cracks and gaps in plasterwork. Painters Mate Sealant can be used externally if allowed to cure before exposure to rain and water.
- Colour White Sealant.
- 310ML Cartridges.
- Paintable Sealant
- Virtually odourless Sealant.
- Acrylic Sealant and filler.
- Very easy to apply
- Colourfast and waterproof after curing
- Can be painted over after curing
- Very good adhesion on many porous surfaces and aluminium
- Joints with movements up to 10%.
- Joints between windowsills, between skirtingboard and floor, between brickwork, etc.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Method: Apply the sealant by means of a handheld or pneumatic caulking gun. Smoothen the sealant with a filling-knife.
Application temperature: +5°C to +30°C, do not apply when rain or frost are imminent
Clean: Uncured Acryrub may be removed from tools with water. Cured sealant must be removed mechanically.
Finishing: with soapy water
Repair: with Acryrub