Silirub N Silicone Sealant
£2.00 (Exc. VAT)
Status: In Stock
Ships within 2-3 working days to U.K & Ireland
|Quantity Discounts (enter quantity below)
Add To Cart
Soudal Silirub N Silicone Sealant low Modulas neutral cure Silicone sealant for glazing, construction and industrial sealing and pointing. A premium grade silicone sealant extensively used for the sealing of PVCu, Aluminium and Timber window/door frames. This Silicone Sealant is ideal for general and specific tasks due to its excellent capabilities.
- Low modulus neutral cure silicone sealant which is virtually odourless and very fast skinning time and final cure. Glazing, construction and industrial sealing. Perimeter sealing of wood, PVCu and aluminium window/door frames and roofline systems. Weathersealing of Aluminium glazing systems, curtain walling and facade panels. Can be used in direct contact with all types of glass except self-cleaning types. Sealing of expansion and movement joints in construction. Roofing seals including lead, roofing slates and fibre-cement.Low modulus neutral cure
- Virtually odourless silicone sealant.
- Primerless adhesion on most surfaces.
- Range of colours in silirub N silicone sealant.
- It is the customers responsibility to check product suitability.
- Do NOT use on Natural Stone (marble, granite.....) - USE Soudal Silirub MA silicone sealant