Trojan Espag uPVC Window Handle Gold
£6.25 (Exc. VAT)
Status: In Stock
Ships within 2-3 working days to U.K & Ireland
Select Spindle Length:
|Quantity Discounts (enter quantity below)
Add To Cart
Espag uPVC window handles have a soild 7mm square metal spindle that projects through the backplate of the uPVC window handle. This spindle inserts through the centre of the 3 holes on the window sash, then passing through the epagnolette locking mechanism which operates the rollers that secure the sash.
The 7mm spindle on the window handle comes in a variety of lengths to suit the varoius combinations of window frame. It is important when choosing a espag window handle to measure the spindle length to ensure that you obtain the correct window handle for your window (see our Tips of the Trade section below for guidance on measuring the spindle on your window handle)
This espag window handles come in many colours and either in-line or handed (cranked). Please ensure if you decide to opt for a cranked or handed handle to choose the correct quantity of each hand (Left hand and Right hand).
Replacement uPVC Handles Window, Key Locking, Espag uPVC Window Sparta Casement Handle. Suitable for PVC, Aluminium and Timber Windows
- The new Sparta espag uPVC Window handles offer an attractive looking product designed with soft grip insert to give an improved comfort and feel during use. inline for improved hand clearance, the uPVC window handles have been manufactured to an extremely high standard with outstanding product performance. Spindles can easily be cut down if necessary.
- Ergonomic soft grip and improved aesthetics.
- Push to open, key lockable.
- Inline version.
- BBA accredited.
- This uPVC Window Handle is available in a full choice of finishes including Gold (PVD), Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome, White and Black.
- 10 year mechanical guarantee.
- Corrosion resistance on all finishes to BS EN 1670 grade 4.
- Endurance tested to ES2-04.
- Abusive load tested to BS 6462.
- BBA accredited certificate number 2755.
Tips of the Trade
Removing the existing uPVC window handle
First, carefully remove the screw cover cap from the backplate exposing the fixing screw.
Turn the uPVC window handle to the open position to expose the other fixing screw.
Remove both M5 machine fixing screws from the backplate ensuring that the handle is supported to avoid it falling and causing damage.
Slide the handle out of the espagnolette and window frame.
Measuring the Spindle on the uPVC Window Handle
Measure from the end of the spindle to where it meets the backplate as shown below.
Fitting a New Espag uPVC Window Handle
Firstly, check that the spindle is the correct length for the window frame.
Turn the espag uPVC window handle to the open position (and present it to the window sash sliding the spindle into the centre hole of the three until the spindle has passed through the locking mechanism and the backplate is sitting tight to the framing.
Insert the 2 No. M5 machine fixing screws and tighten.
Finally, insert the screw cover cap.