Window Trickle Vent Screw Fit White
£5.60 (Exc. VAT)
Status: In Stock
Ships within 2-3 working days to U.K & Ireland
|Quantity Discounts (enter quantity below)
Add To Cart
The Trickle Ventilator consists of an internal vent with adjustable closures to regulate incoming air flow and an external canopy or an integral fly screen is available. A flat exterior grille is also available for use on patio doors. The trickle vent components are screwed into position using self drilling fixings. Plastic screw covers are supplied.
The trickle vent pack comes complete with an Internal ventilator which air flow regulation is afforded by the use of adjustable tumblers.
The external canopy is complimentary to the interior unit and features the same materials and fixing methods. A flat grill is available
- A Screw Fit Trickle Ventilator.
- Choose the trickle vent from a range of colours that will suit your windows.
- There are two sizes of trickle vent to Choose from 230mm or 444mm.
- Infinitely controllable trickle ventilator
- A Trickle vent that is Easy to fit.
- Suitable for timber, aluminium, PVCu or composite windows.
- Ideal for night ventilation does not compromise security.
- For use over routered 12.5mm slot
- 2000mm2 version
- Unique closure mechanism provides for adjustable ventilation with a positive action
- This trickle ventilator has "BBA" Certification
- A robust Trickle Ventilator ideal for retro fitting to windows and doors in either uPVC, Aluminium or Timber where it is difficult to employ the use of a router.
The Standard Ventilator will provide Trickle Ventilation in accordance with the Building Regulations 2000: Part F: Approved Document F1: October 2010 Scottish Building Regulations October 2011: Standard 3.14.
Glazpart are the manufacturer of the only range of BBA certificated Trickle vents in the UK.
Current BBA Certifcation cover the standard production colours (white, brown, tan, cream and black). Three additional colours and surface decorations are available but are not covered by existing certification. However, independent test data is available.
The Installation Instructions
The trickle ventilator is normally fitted in the head of the frame or sash in a section that does not contain a reinforcing member.
Rout a 12.5 mm slot as detailed in the below diagrams.
Units are fitted by locating over the routered slots and screwing the fixings into place.